My Business

If you would like to partner with us:

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am re-posting a blog that my coach posted on Friday. It was incredibly powerful and really convicting. Please take a moment and watch this:

Penn & Sharing Christ
I know the video we showed on Sunday has been passed around a lot, but I want you to watch it again now. While you do, wrestle with the question how much do have to hate someone to not share Christ with them? Not much. You just need to love your comfort, convenience, reputation more than you love that person. Feeling convicted? Good you should take comfort in the fact that you are God’s child and that he will discipline those he loves. “Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent.” (Revelation 3.19) Let me give you 3 practical ways to be zealous and repent:

1. Begin to intercede for someone who is outside the faith.
2. Invest humbly and authentically in their lives.
3. Invite them to join one Sunday during our Practical Atheist or on Easter Sunday, April 12th.

Thanks for your friendships and partnership in the gospel.

1 comment:

Stook said...

I love atheists.
There's this guy at my work ...

God's hungry for him. I just pray that I'll be as polite and righteous towards him as this man was for the comedian.

and true true true... how can we not?

There's a big freakin truck comin...

Search This Blog