My Business

If you would like to partner with us:

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gripped!

It's about 4:30 in the afternoon on a Saturday and I am about to leave to be with my Roots Community. I am Gripped by many things that are stirring in my soul. Are we getting Soul Naked before the Lord and each other? This is where we experience the deepest level of intimacy with one another. Have we developed a Holy Discontent for how many people are lost and missing out on a joyful experience with their creator? These are some of the things that I am wrestling through... with, and for my community. Tonight, I have a chance to preach, have a conversation, say words...that will in return...hopefully...encourage them towards deeper affection with Jesus, passion for the lost, and whatever else God has for us. Pray for me, pray for us, pray for yourself.

No comments:

Search This Blog