My Business

If you would like to partner with us:

Tuesday, October 28, 2008


Yesterday I had my coaching appointment with Chan Kilgore, the pastor of Crosspointe Church in Lake Nona (Orlando, FL). He is also the Orlando area visionary for Vision 360, the church planting organization that is our umbrella for finances, training, and encouragement.

I want to briefly share with you an encouragement.

When Anitra and I first arrived here in Davenport, FL we were clueless as to what it would take to plant the gospel in this community. Actually we are still clueless in many ways. But about 3 months ago God in His mysterious ways, organized it in such a way that I would have a coach. But, not just any coach...the best coach. God saw it to be for my good that Chan Kilgore, would coach me and Anitra through this process of planting the gospel and all I can say is 'Thank You Jesus"!

For a while I was struggling and wondering what was going to happen. But God is faithful. For sometime I was wavering and watching to see when God would make His move. But God is faithful. It took alot of patience and internal emotional struggle, but God is faithful.

I share this with you because yesterday, after my meeting with Chan I was sharing with Anitra how blessed I feel to have such a great coach. In 15 min of time with him I learn more about the gospel, Jesus, and the ways of being the church in our community than I have ever learned from anyone else in the past.

Some things that you may not know but would be interested in learning: Anitra and I decided to begin attending Crosspointe Church each Sunday until we launch our church on Sunday morning. We are going to serve there as well, right now it looks like we might be serving in the kids ministry (not a stretch for us, since I was a Family Pastor and we have 4 kids of our own). Also, The Roots Community has launched 3 small groups in different neighborhoods. Please be praying for us as we seek to reach out to others.


No comments:

Search This Blog